"Was it Likely?" is a blog with very inspirational generators. I suggest to go and read the original posts, there are some amazing examples there made from the generators below and many others.
With permission of the author I've made HTML generators for a few of them (specifically, "The Laws of All", "Laws of the Land"/"Indoor Terrain/Laws of Places", and a combination of ""Stabbing hearts" with "Bleeding hearts" with ever-useful Paper Elemental's "List to HTML" generator.
![]() |
| "Shipbreaking #13" by Edward Burtynski |
-------------------------------------------------
(the third generator is modified slightly, with the author's permission, to create somewhat more surreal connection and situations)
I found that the inverse of forbidden actions (i.e. when one is compelled to do something) is also very interesting, hence for middle two generators I worded it as "has to/must not", so people are free to use the restrictions as they seem fit.
Obviously, it is possible to generate duplicate features or restrictions, but I think the initial generators are so good they are not diminished by that.

No comments:
Post a Comment